Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Stranded: Books!



Today I'm linking up with Shay from Mix & Match Mama and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for their "Stranded" Series. Today's topic - BOOKS! What three books would you take to read over and over again if you were stranded on a deserted island?! 

Speaking of island, this is quite random, but I remember the day in second grade when I learned the word island. I walked in. I saw the word on the blackboard. I absolutely thought it was is-land. Thankfully I now know how to correctly read and have a love for books like no other. Here's what I'd be reading:

1) ESV Study Bible - I love to spend each morning reading my Bible and journaling - even better is sitting outside to read. This study Bible has been the best because the commentary sections are just great!


2) A Fantastic celeb biography! I love a good train wreck of a biography and get super involved in the story. Any of these are a good possibility!



3) And of course Elisabeth Elliot's Passion and Purity. I've read it no less than 10 times with all kinds of markings all over my book. It's my absolute favorite!


Now if I could just find that island to be stranded on, then I'd be in good shape!







1 comment:

  1. Stopping over from the link up! Those sound like great picks. I love celebrity biographies too! haha! hope you have a great day!
    xo, jen @ bellenbrooks.com

    ReplyDelete