Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Even as a housewife, Fridays are still just as sweet as they can be! It means the husband is home, and the cleaning is done! Amen? Here are some of my favorites...

Last week, I was able to take a tour of Nininger Hall at West Point. It's one of the oldest barracks on the campus but does not house students any more. This was my view as I was leaving the tour. Not bad. Green grass. A beautiful skyline. Favorites.


On Saturday, Jeremy and I visited the location of the 1969 Woodstock festival. Oh, I was in my element! History. Check. The 60's. Check. A museum. Check check. Read it HERE!!l


A not so favorite ... snow on Sunday and Monday in April!


This sweet little munchkin of a nephew was born Sunday night. He's a new favorite around these parts. We will just call him M! - after the greatest Braves pitcher of the 90's. There's a bit of fun trivia for ya!


Oh boy oh boy.. this little bit of sass is another favorite! I can't get over the blue eyes, the red hair and the dress. I'm a proud aunt, indeed!


Other favorites this week have been the likes of One Tree Hill binge watching and celebrating 6 months of marriage! It's been fast and crazy, and I wouldn't trade it for a thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment