Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Fridayyyyyyy.

Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites. It's been a while since I've done one of these, so let's roll.

This view greets me every morning. It's my favorite! Not bad at all.


Baby M stayed the weekend with MeMe and Papa. I love getting pictures and videos throughout the weekend, but this takes the cake! M says: Stop. Just stop. 

I blogged earlier this week about our wedding reception! It was my favorite day of 2015. I'm certain I'll continue to say that. It was perfect. It was simple. It was fun. You can read it HERE.


FRIENDS - FAVORITE.  Moist - not so much. 

Smores cupcakes on our favorite dessert plates from Target with milk in our favorite mugs!


When Amanda understands, and we crush on Carrie Underwood. 
 

Happy Friday!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment