Monday, June 15, 2015

In West Philadelphia

Born and raised..
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, Maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some Bball outside of the school..

This weekend I took a quick little jaunt up to Philadelphia to see the fiance and his family. Jaunt is a good word! Here's how it went down:

 My one request: See that Liberty Bell and buy a magnet.
I feel like I conquered Philly in 30 sec or less.
#ohheytherelibertybell


I was totally in my element. #historynerd #alldayerrday


Selfie goodness. #itwashot #hotterthannellycansingabout


I need icecream and was pleasantly ecstatic and disappointed that CFA has chicken waffles.
#isntthatasouthernthing #donttheyknowideatthem


Dinner with the Birthday boy!
#thatsright32 #Redlobstercheesebiscuits #helovedit


Sunday breakfast with Jeremy's family.
#wewearlotsocolor 


I maaaayyyy have hummed and sang that little theme song more times than I'd like to count, but it was a great weekend! Now to punch out Monday in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment