Friday, January 23, 2015

Confessional Friday

And here we are at Friday! Can I just say that it has felt like nearly THE longest day of the week? It's a tricky thing that Friday. Today I'm linking up with Leslie for Confessional Friday. It's been quite a while since I've done one of these.. but here we go. Not holding back a thing! Not.One.Thing.

I confess that I woke up this morning thinking it was everyday BUT Friday. It took me all of going through the days of the week in my head to finally come to the conclusion that it was indeed Friday.

I confess that because it was Friday (see previous confession) I found it necessary to celebrate with a Coke and some minis of the Chickfila kind. I also confess that Chickfila has seen me at least 2 other times this week.

I confess that I am currently entering some addresses into the database at work. This lady has PO Box 2. And I thought to myself, "Man, she's lucky." You know, because it's like next to the first box in the entire Post Office. Ummm.. yeah.. see where that train will take ya.

I confess that I regularly walk in the mall during my lunch break. I am, without shame, that girl where her skinny work pants with tennis shoes. And I march right on because the FitBit demands its steps.

I confess that I am very nearly obsessed with the Real Housewives. There's nothing wrong with that. What is wrong with that is not knowing what their occupations are and googling some of them. I mean, a girl wants to know why that are on the show to even begin with. Read: There is no real reason; they just have that $$$$$.

I confess that I tried on a black dress at Gap today. Once I saw all the excess fabric in the skirt half, I said "Good grief!" aloud. Aloud for all the world of Gap to hear. 

I confess that I'm still drooling over the enchiladas Leslie posted on her blog. Seriously, they looked good. 

I confess that I love running errands, even more so if that errand involves the calmer Walmart in the area. I know, the horror. 

Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment