Monday, January 26, 2015

My Life Between the Work Week

My yearbook theme one year in the high school was "Our Life Between Summers." Since my weekends are pretty happenin' for the next several, I thought that title seemed to fit with a slight variation of course. Now let's be clear, I do have fun on a weekend, but I also tend to wear myself slap out! So, hopefully in the very near future, I will learn how to relax in between all the goings-ons. Broken Record.

If I were on the IG right now, this is what my snapshots would read:

Target on a Friday night sans AMcLain. #sadbuttrue #myrelaxation #sparkleshoes #dollarsection


The hunt has been real. The struggle is over. #90scandy #gameover



Road Trippin'. #longdrive #friends #cookoutgetsustoraleigh

Friends here and there. Bay Leaf to Prague and Back.  #Praguemagnets #heidimarie #thankful

First Sunday at Church. #excitedaboutJesus #littlehamlikedaddy #ilaugheverytime #icouldjusteatherup


No comments:

Post a Comment