Thursday, May 8, 2014

Birthday Eve

I. Am. Officially. 30! - Today.

Which most nearly means that last night was Birthday Eve. Because I love all things birthday and now birthday eve, there was a celebration last night.  And we appropriately called it "Birthday Eve with F.R.I.E.N.D.S"  The only thing I really wanted to do was hang out with friends and watch the episode where Rachel turned 30.  Here's how it all went down: 
  
   
 
  

When I finalllllyyy decided to go to bed last night, I read all of the cards and just started crying. What's new? They were pretty tears. Yep, that's what I'd like to call them. I am truly grateful and thankful for the friends the Lord has brought into my life. I am overwhelmed by how gracious, kind, encouraging and loving my friends are (These and many others.)  So. The tears were in awe of how good He is to me. There's a verse about that .. and it's Psalm 13:6.

PS- And as an added bonus... please note adjective #6 - Financially responsible.. per Amanda. I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment