Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday


Friday.. You're looking good and beautiful and crisp and fun .. and well, let's get this started, shall we?

ONE - This beauty to make my door just a tad more festive for the season that steals my heart!  It's got a lot of purple folks.  You can't tell it by the picture, but those are purple pumpkins.  It makes my heart dance to think A) I did this and B) I beat Target out.  #Winning #CharlieSheen #JustinTimberlake # Cookiemonster #nomnomnomhom And I hope you know where I just went with that.

TWO - As if there hasn't been enough Fall already this week, I worked up a new recipe last night, Pumpkin Sausage Pasta.  You can find the recipe from Mix and Match Mama here.  It just sounds impressive, doesn't it?

THREE - I completed my run at watching all 10 seasons of FRIENDS as part of my 30 Before 30 List.  It wasn't really a run but more like a sprint because I blazed a trail on that one and learned a few things along the way.  I called it the Friends Facts of Life.  How appropriate?!


FOUR - Fall TV is Back!  Now that I had to say goodbye to 6 of my closest friends, I needed something to watch.  There is just something cozy about digging in and committing to a new television show, am I right?
I've started and restarted on these, and now I'm committing!
 

FIVE - Boston in 7 hours.. and I. CAN'T. WAIT.

Happy Friday y'all!

"I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.  Psalm 27: 13 and 14



2 comments:

  1. I love your wreath. I made one similar a few years ago and I still have it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Was it not something serious to wrap all of the yarn?

      Delete