Thursday, July 25, 2013

I

I am perfectly imperfect.
I am made perfect by Jesus Christ's righteousness.
I am a chocolate lover.
I am addicted to Chickfila like it is my cocaine habit.
I get lonely sometimes.
I want to be alone sometimes.
I hate goodbyes.
I like familiarity.
I like mornings.
I love my teeth and keeping them clean.
I like to dance.
I love to laugh.
I close the closet door in my room every night, so I can fall asleep.
I hate to unload the dishwasher.
I like to vacuum.
I am stuck in the realm of 90's TV shows.
I can be quiet.
I can talk to anyone.
I can talk to a wall if need be.
I like college basketball and baseball.
I do not understand football, but I try.
I like dresses.
I hate pants.
I love the summer, but hate the winter.
I get excited about most every holiday.
I sometimes count my steps for fun.
I want to be a wife.
I want to be a mother.
I would like to adopt.
I like traditions.
I dislike driving.
I run a lot.
I do not eat healthy-ish.
I love cheeseburgers.
I dislove tomatoes.
I am perfectly imperfect.
Made perfect by Jesus Christ's righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment