Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Good at doing Nothing


This is much of what my weekend looked like.. reading, journaling, FRIENDS, and learning to crochet! Y'all I am super pumped about it too!  I don't think I am categorized as an old lady yet - thinking of Phoebe's guitar chord "old lady".  I don't have cats yet.. and I don't think I ever will.  Jesus Calling on Saturday was so sweet.  I hate to depend on a devotional book. I don't think that I do. But this little excerpt pointed me to the scriptures I needed for the day.. and whole weekend. And then I realize that the weekend seems ages ago.  

PS- I managed to make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, puppy chow, chicken salad, and sausage balls all in a day. Maybe a small feat for some, but I felt like I was DOING. WORK.






No comments:

Post a Comment