Friday, July 12, 2013

Friiidddaayyyy



At least that's how Ben Rector aka my boyfriend but not in real life sings it.  Isn't that a sweet picture?  And a Happy day it is.  I can almost hear the theme song playing now.  I'm just going to round out the week with a few little somethings:

- I went to the Y on Monday and Thursday sporting my temporary pass.  Feelin' like a million bucks.  There is something about a for real gym, and not these little ones an apartment complex tries to pass off as a gym.  You're not kidding anyone with those three treadmills.  It's been long sweet enough since I've had myself in a gym gym, and I could have/ probably did walk out of there floating on my feet.  I was elated.  Elated feel like a good word to sum up that emotion.

- I'm currently reading through the book of Isaiah and loving every minute.  Most people trudge and drudge through the Prophets.  Me? I love them.  Some of my favorites are written on every bit of scratch paper and dry erase board I can find in my office. It's a little excessive, but Scripture is never excessive.  Amen? Amen.  Here are a few:  Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 48:17, really all of chapter 30 and 40, Isaiah 29:13-16, and Isaiah 25:9.

- Honey Mustard Pecan Crusted Chicken.  I don't even think I have to explain that goodness.  But I felt like a chef in the kitchen last night.  It doesn't happen often, so when it does.. I have to take note. There were also some sweet potatoes and butterbeans involved.

- The crowd of me, my mama, and aunt are ready to roll to DC.  I booked our hotel this week.  I. AM. THRILLED. I would hash tag that: #makingthingshappen

- My coworker sent me this marriage proposal on YouTube.  Just cute enough to make one such as myself tear up a bit.        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCDzIEeZThQ&feature=youtu.be

"I am the Lord your God who teaches you waht is best for you."  Isaiah 48:17

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment