Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Bestie


When there's an official party to celebrate someone's moving, then that pretty much means they are actually doing it.  And that means Lindsay's moving away in a week.  Sad face and all.  I haven't cried yet, but if I can make through this little blog post without any tears, I think I will call it a personal victory.  Without further ado, this blog is dedicated to my bestie... Lindsay Core.

It's one of those things where I don't really know when we became friends, but I'm glad we did! From what I hear, she didn't know about this "Erin girl," and I still think she really doesn't know what to think of me. ha  And so I shall recap for you.. and her.. and me some of the moments over the last 6 years of knowing the great Lindsay Core.

- Lauren's cookout and getting directions
- Worst Weekend in Raleigh.. EVER.  Zydeco and the State Fair. Done.
- To be followed by State Fair Round 2 and 4 and 5. Over it.
- Chili's: the night we met Matt Lotspeich and Jason Campbell
- Break down in the car after Amanda left for China.
- The Bachelorette .. and elbows .. and knees.
- Peachtree Road Race Round 2 - Lord, help.
- Erin's wedding where Amanda fell in the parking lot.
- Fall pictures. 

NOTE: Lindsay disappeared from the social scene for about 
a year. We don't know what she did but we'd like to think .. studying.

- Lauren's Wedding - Coldest. day. ever.
- Running our first half marathon together.. and second.
- Mama Core's challenge
- Call Me, Maybe video.
- Birmingham
-Darlington
- Nashville and the Wild Horse Saloon
 - Savannah 
- Jassssonnnn Allldddeeannnnn, Heeeeyyyyy
- New York and running to the subway in the downpour and changing into more wet clothes and learning   that our flight was cancelled.
- The Western Caribbean - No explanation needed.
- Dancing .. many times. 
- Miami Heat and the Charlotte Bobcats
- NC Museum of Art
- Michael Stagliano
- The ones who were in the military
- Cookie dough
- "All the Single Ladies" and never taking a picture like that again
- Snow Day in Raleigh 
- Duke Gardens

 "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. ..." 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Thankful for Lindsay's encouragement over the years! And excited for a new place to go visit - Toronto!






No comments:

Post a Comment