Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My vision was too blurry!

For the first time in I do believe YEARS, I stayed at home for New Years Eve. And when I say that I stayed at home, I mean that there was not a party at my apartment.  It was me in my pajamas with Amanda and Carrie, drinking Coke and eating a chocolate chip cookie, and watching Ryan Seacrest.  And... I was happy :)

I fell asleep around 11, and they woke me up when the ball started dropping.  Yet I couldn't even see the ball much less even knew where I was. And a Happy New Year it was for me! haha. There have been way too many NYE celebrations where I had these awesome expectations for a fun and brilliant evening.  THIS year was brilliant... the pajamas and sleep did the trick for me!  We will save the awesomeness of New Years for whenever I find my boo in life and he decides to make it official and marry me on December 31st! So y'all wait on that one like I am!

I did manage to make a few goals for the year.  By few, I mean quite a few.  I'm not a name it and claim it kind of girl, but I thought of a few things that I would like to see happen this year.  I haven't included some personal ones.. just because.  But here are the ones I can let you in on!

- Relax more.
- Eat more fruits and veggies.
- No more potty mouth. It's got excessive, and I don't like it. It doesn't honor the Lord.
- Read 12 books that will help me grow closer to the Lord. (Other than the Bible.)
- Train for and run a 10K - Preferably the Peachtree Road race.
- Travel to 5 places I have never been.
- Wake up 30 min earlier during the work week.
- Read through the Bible this year.
- Learn how to do something I have never done before.
- Write a book.
- Start a new blog. Details coming soon!
- Look for a different job.
- Save money.
- Give more.

I feel like there is a lot more, but I can't think of them for the minute.  This is more for my accountability and not a brag table. So I hope you don't think that. I will now close with a little Goodbye to 2012 with some of my favorite moments from the year:

10 - My green shorts from Loft.
9 - Every book I was able to read in 2012
8 - The trip to Darlington with Lindsay and Amanda
7 - Chickfila chocolate chip cookies making their way to NC!
6 - Prague
5 - Beasting all 9 seasons of OTH with Amanda.
4- Dancing.. All. Day. Long. Anywhere.
3- Writing for TCC!
2- Going to New York with Lindsay
1- My Birthday and the Call Me Maybe video

No comments:

Post a Comment