Monday, December 31, 2012

Closing out the Year

I can't believe 2012 is over! I looked at my predictions for the 2012 year, and some of them were correct. I amuse myself :)

1- Duke did beat UNC in one rivalry match up.
2- The stores did open on Thanksgiving. Next year it will for real be Black Thursday.
3- McDonalds did move to more calorie awareness.
4- Madonna did mess up her own songs on the Halftime Show.
5- Gas prices did go down 50 cents a gallon.

My personal goals for the 2012 year were somewhat successful!

1- I ended up reading 50 Books for the year. I loved every book I read to be quite honest.  I read the Bible through this year. And the final three books were the following:

 
2- I didn't make it through all of the seasons of FRIENDS. I got through Season 7 completely. But boy did I beast through all 9 seasons of OTH. So I consider that goal reached on some level.

That's about all I've got for those New Years goals. Today I'll think of some legit ones. I want to MAKE. THINGS. HAPPEN. in 2013.

Happy New Years folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment