Monday, October 1, 2012

October rolls in!

I am SO glad that October is here! It is my most favorite month - well besides the birthday month and Christmas, of course. October takes the cake. Hello State Fair and festivals and pumpkins and mums and football and cooler weather and boots and jeans and being a bum [every now and then]. I am finally not feeling icky and getting back into the swing of things. It has been a solid 2 weeks of Ick! and only eating sandwiches.  I am not certain that I will be able to conquer morning sickness should that day ever come - Bless the mamas' hearts!

Looking forward to a lot going on this month - visiting Amanda's college town, going to Darlington with Lindsay and Amanda, Amanda's bday weekend, Lindsay's bday surprise, meeting up with friends from college for lunch at some point, and then ending the month with Halloween. I like Halloween. I don't know why. I just like dressing up :) I'm obviously going to be a busy bee!

This is what I read over the last month.. I finished up a few too!

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment