Friday, October 5, 2012

Confession Friday

Confession Friday again.. and away we go!

1) I confess that though I am a History major, I did not watch the debate this week. Yikes!

2) I confess I have found a new snack. Bunnies! No not the real ones like Chester, but Annie's like natural somethings. And THEY. ARE. GOOD.

3) I confess that I scroll a news feed way too many times in a day.

I guess there's not too much to confess today ha. But tonight in my D-group we are talking about for real confession.  Confession before our Holy God and why we even do that.  This week in studying I had one of those moments.  You know .. like when the Red Sea parts and the angels sing and it just all clicks.. Yep, one of those moments.  When we confess our sins to God, we are made aware of our sin. We see our sin for what it is against the Holy God who loves us. We realize our greater need for the gospel. The greater need for a Savior.  We are, therefore, driven to thankfulness and greater love for Him. -- Confession brings worship!

October things to do this weekend:
- College football game
- the Mountains
- Fall leaves
.. and this girl is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment