Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Fall Bucket List

My bucket list will not astound you. It's not this crazy off-the-wall list. It is simple. Let's just be real, it doesn't take much to excite me.

1. A Pro Football game complete with Bojangles .. umm yes please!  -OR- just watch football and eat yummy tailgating foods in the comfort of my warm apt :)
2. I want to see the new Clint Eastwood movie.
3. Corn Maze
4. Pumpkin Patch ---- and paint that pumpkin.
5. Buy a mum for my porch.
6. State Fair - Something about a fair and the lights.. and I'm just a 5 yr old all over again eating her cotton candy.
7. Run this half marathon.
8. DUKE Basketball

Ok, so yeah.. the list isn't that grand. But it'll make for a fun time or 2.

Secondly, I just wanted to tell y'all my latest addition to the ipod. Sunday on my way back from SC [in the middle of the pouring rain] I decided to add a song or 2 to my phone. I needed a jam, and a JAM did I FIND! I was able to find "Oh Happy Day" from Sister Act 2. Hello! That was my jam in the day. -- Because if you watched Sister Act 2 as much as my family did back then, you WANTED to be a part of that choir. So let's just say this.. I was singing like I was under the direction of Sister Mary Clarence allllll the way up 95 ... and maybe every day down Capital on the way to work.

Hahahahaha.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment