Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On the Job

Lately, It has been ROUGH at the credit union! I have just questioned alot as to why God has me here and if this is just for a season.  Seasons don't have to last forever :) But with that, I know that I need to combat Satan with Scripture. Maybe some of these will be helpful for you.

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourself."
Phil. 2:3

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, and not human masters." Colossians 3:23

"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless." Phil 2:14-15

"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58

I know that I've done a lot of complaining lately. I get SO frustrated about things, but ultimately I have to trust God and where He has me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment