Thursday, August 16, 2012

Finally.. I have pictures!

This past weekend I went to SC for what was supposed to be a 10 Year High School Reunion.. FAIL. No one wanted to come. BOOOO. But I still had fun. Friday night I was able to go line dancing with Devon and Amanda. Isn't it awesome how you can just pick right back up where you left off with someone - Amanda, hadn't seen her in 4 years I think. To that I say, it's the bond of Christ! It was great! And Saturday night the 5 from high school that made it through college together went to Red Bone for yummy appetizers, dinner, and cupcakes for Brittany's bday. PS- Red Bone is my favorite ever!
Photo: Fun with old friends!!!

Photo: Somehow this is how my face ends up when people take my picture.

Photo: The best friends a girl could ever ask for. It's rare to see five  still close as a group 10 years after high school!

Oh yeah, that picture in the middle.. yeah, that's how I usually get caught when someone wants to take my picture. It's my default. And I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment