Friday, August 10, 2012

Confession Friday

Gosh! I haven't written in a while, but today will be Confession Friday..

1) I confess that I have realized 3 main addictions that I have: Natural JIF Peanut Butter, One Tree Hill, and Chickfila.  Not a week goes by that I don't eat at Chickfila at least twice. Not a day goes by that I don't eat the peanut butter.

2) When I have a good parking space, I just back out assuming everyone one will want my awesome parking space. I confess that in that moment I think I am Queen of the Parking Lot.

3) I have been in 4 wrecks. - 2 running into a pole and 2 hitting a parked car. I didn't report 2 of the accidents. Yep. See #2.

4) I am afraid of thunder and lightning. Afraid. For reals. - Like a five year old buried under the covers afraid.

5) My hair cut looked like a mushroom in 10th grade. I wouldn't listen to my mama... and I should've.

Just a few confessions for the day. Hope yall have a good weekend! I'm heading down South for the ten year reunion, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment