Thursday, May 24, 2012

You know I'm a Book Worm

On Monday, one of my birthday presents to myself came in the mail. I was so excited. It's The Mark of a Man by Elisabeth Elliot. She is one of my favorite authors, and I can't get enough of her stuff. This book is written to her nephew, Pete, so the audience is supposed to be males. But who said a girl couldn't read this book!? Mrs. Elliot uses the characteristics of Christ to encourage the fellas in how they are to live their lives.. I think she is also going to point to how Jim acted in their relationship together. I'm sure to write more on this book once I'm done.

These are the two books I just recently finished:

   

Both were really good. The Kingsbury books is a series I started a couple of summers ago. Now she branched out from that plot with Leaving. There are 3 other books that I can't wait to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment