Monday, March 19, 2012

Caught in a Whirlwind

I feel like I am caught in a whirlwind.. a good whirlwind. I realize that this usually means craziness and negativity, but it's good I promise! So much has happened, I feel like, over the past couple of weeks. And I am finally back to my normal bed time hour to take everything in and try to get this show on the road. :)

First, I accepted a job on Thursday at State Employees Credit Union. I have worked there twice before and joke that it's like an abusive relationship -- only meaning.. that I keep going back! But I can truly say that the Lord has blessed me with this opportunity and led me back there. I started thinking about the credit union again a little after Christmas and really just praying about God's direction for my next steps in life. One morning I finally checked the openings and there it was -- MY CHANCE! I sent my resume in and went for an interview the Wed. before Prague. When I got back, I went in for a second interview the following Thursday and.. BAM! They called me that afternoon with the offer :) I have NEVER been so excited about a position and truly believe that God is giving this to me as a ministry more than a job.

I have also been desperately trying to make time for everyone in my life. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends who want to catch up with me and see how life is going. I am finding there are not enough hours in the day to make that happen. In the moment last night, I was sort of complaining to Amanda about not being able to get with everyone and how all were from different circles. The Lord quickly reminded me of how blessed I am to have the MANY friendships I have. Those which catch up right where they left off.. if it's two weeks a month, or a year.. since I've seen them. I promise, I am doing my best to see each of you!

I went to SC this weekend for a friend's wedding. I was so glad to see my friends from high school and have a dance party with them.. BUT all this traveling is just about to wear me down. The whirlwind is still going strong though.. lots of weddings, showers, Missions Auction, and other such events going on in the next couple of weeks.

This is my life.. whirlwind and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment