Friday, May 6, 2011

I have a hobby!

I've always wondered what my Hobbies were. Isn't that like a crazy question? When someone asks, I used to not know what to say. I like to shop.. more than anyone knows I do believe. That doesn't look good when you tell someone "Oh yeah! I have a hobby! I shop!" Nope. But after carefully observing how I spend my time, I now know. I like to read and run. Simple. I came out of the library last week with FIVE books ... FIVE! I couldn't believe it. I know this sounds ridiculous but I pick my books by their color. If the color catches my eye, I'll check out the book to see if it's something I want to read. Here's what I came out with:
       

My goal is to read them by the due date 5/18. This serves as a reminder to myself so I won't have late fees like last time. Ugh. But I'm into my 4th one, so I think I've got this!

Birthday weekend ahead. Next blog: all the birthday festivities.
Enjoy your weekend.. and love on your mama :)
E

No comments:

Post a Comment