Wednesday, April 27, 2011

20 Questions.. Haven't Done this since High School

So anyways, my friend Lauren tagged me to do 20 Questions and I haven't done one of these in forever. Like in high school when this 100 question survey came through AOL and you had nothing better to do. Yeah well that time has come again because its raining now at work and no one has updated their own blog for me to read, so here goes. PS- If I tag you, I don't really know how to do that. If you see your name, just answer the questions :)

Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: Tag 5 people to do this quiz. The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

1. What is one word that can best be used to describe you?
  Fun. Maybe.. I don't really know. But I like to be fun and have all sorts of fun parties. I like to do fun things. I like to give fun gifts for birthdays. And I like to wear fun clothes. So that makes me fun right? What describes you Jill?

 2. If you could have a dream come true, would what it be?
  Hmm.. that's an interesting question. There are like millions of dreams I have right now. But I think it would probably be that I wouldn't have to work another day in my life. Lame. But I would prefer to be free of working a 9 to 5 and just be able to pour into others' lives.

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
  Tithe.. that is first. Adopt babies from China and Ecuador. Build my mama and daddy a pool, since I've always wanted one. Buy a 4runner.. Oh how the list could go on, but I don't think this will ever happen because at that moment of having a billion dollars I'm sure to not have any dependency on Christ.. so there you go.  How about you Kelly?

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
I usually cry when I am in a bad mood. So crying, chocolate, and getting on my face before God.

5. What is your bedtime routine?
Hm... My routine cracks me up because I feel like it takes for ever! But I wash my face, take out my contacts, put on my glasses. Floss, brush teeth, sometimes mouth wash. Then I use the bathroom one more time and get in bed.

6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same or something different?
 I feel like I did alot in high school. I was in Beta Club, National Honors Society, Environmental Club, First Priority, Student Council, Junior Classical League [Latin Club] and I'm pretty sure there was more. I liked high school. It was fun. I think I'm the only person I know who wouldn't mind doing it over again. What did you do in high school Monica?
7. What kind of books do you read?
I am a reader. I think I just realized this. But you can see what books I've read through theblog. But right now I have just started reading another Elisabeth Elliot book. Good stuff.

8. How do you see yourself in ten years?
Oh wouldn't you know that I'd love to be a stay at home mom and a wife to someone in the ministry, so that I can minister alongsid. But if that's not what God has for me I have to be okay with that. But for real I want to take my kids to Chickfila for them to play with other kids and do fun stuff.. and just be a wife and mom. That's all.

9. What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?
I love all of my dresses. But my most favorite piece of clothing right now is this 3/4 length navy and white stripe shirt I bought from Gap Outlet. Quite a deal. In fact this would be the shirt I would save if my apartment was catching on fire. Lane, do you have any favorites?

10. What kind of skin care do you use?
Ugh. I really need some better skin care method and am contemplating Mary Kay.

11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
I usually go to the bathroom. I drink entirely too much water.

12. If you could have any job, regardless of income, what would it be?
Anything that allows me to build relationships with young girls or women. Fun stuff :) OR I would be a dress designer - This is on the far end of never happening.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
When I was 5, I wanted my name to be Tiffany. But I more than satisfied with Erin. Sometimes its freaks me out thinking that my name is Erin. Do I really act like an Erin? haha But I love it.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months or rain, which would you choose?
Sun. Always .. Everyday!

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next six months, what would it be?
I would have Chickfila. That wasnt hard at all.

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I like to write and share life and thoughts and what I'm learning.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Sweet foods. I am addicted.

18. What items are in your purse right now?
Normally I have a big sack of a purse but I have recently downsized because of the small investment in this cute Fossil bag. Now it just has my keys, phone, HELLO KITTY mirror that I don't leave home without, lip gloss, Goodberrys gift card, huge wallet that still fits.

19. What is the best memory you have of you and the person that tagged you in their 20 questions?
I like Lauren. This is not the best memory by far. But I always think of Lauren's wedding randomnly and often. I froze. That's what I remember.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
Oh this list could go on. I don't watch much TV until I make it back to Darlington. Then it all just falls apart. I am not dedicated to any of these shows, but I can be found watching: Real Housewives Atlanta, Keeping up with the Kardashians, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom!!!.. that's about it. I watch repeat episodes multiple times within one weekend. Reality TV junkie for sure.

Now, it's YOUR TURN! Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. So am I suppose to answer all the questions or just the one you marked for me? I really liked High School. I was well liked. I wouldn't say I was popular but I was active and everyone I encountered always was glad I was around. I actually attended two high schools. The first was a small Christian school where I played basketball and ran track. At OHS, I was in the marching band(Color Guard & Dance), FBLA, Gancel, SADD, and was a Soccer Sweetie! If I could go back, I would spend more time with my Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had a billion dollars I'd probably pay off my house & my Meredith College education first since that's really the only debti have. Then i'd buy my family something really nice. I'd probably still keep my job and invest the rest of my money or put it into savings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. . . favorite as in "pretty" or favorite as in "comfortable"? let's do one of each.
    my pretty is: my new hot pink dress that mama bought me for my b'day that i'm going to wear friday!!! (and i really like my new capri jeans that she bought me too!)
    and comfortable: my huxtables t-shirt. it was our t-shirt for inter-mural football my sophomore year of college. it's green and has white iron-on letters across the front that say huxtables and it used to have a "Pam" and a 7 on the back but they peeled off about 2 years ago! i sleep in it almost every night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracked me up. What does an Erin act like? And why does that freak you out? I realized you can never move out of the South because in Denver, there's only like 2 Chick-Fil-As and you obviously love them A LOT! Also. I'm glad you like me. I like you too. I'm sorry your most vivid memory of my is freezing at my wedding. I asked for it differently, promise ;)

    ReplyDelete