Thursday, August 11, 2016

Storm King Art Center

1- The Hudson Valley comes alive in the spring and summer months.
2- Storm King is not far from where we live and has been on my bucket list.
3- This weekend we decided to take a visit to Storm King. There are sculptures sprinkled throughout the 500 acres of property. We didn't see them all, but those we did were a site to see!







We devoured some Chipotle for dinner - I finally have gotten my appetite back, and the goodness has been on my mind for a while! I'm all about the cilantro rice people. If you're ever in the area, I do believe Storm King is one of the neatest attractions I've been to in the Hudson Valley. I have a little artsy side to me, but the scenery alone is enough to steal your breath! Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment