Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sweet Carolina

The second half of our trip was spent in South Carolina with my side of the family. Jeremy was only able to spend a few days in SC due to a conference scheduled for work. However, he did manage to win over M just a bit more with his fantastic lego creations. Please note the smile behind the paci.


The theme of my entire stay revolved around my favorite M&Ms, and they were not candy-coated chocolates. This little gal got a play kitchen from me and Jeremy. She went to town playing with it once she got in the swing of things.

We took a quick trip to the beach, and I was showing off my One Tree Hill shirt. My friend, Amy, gave this shirt to me. It took me 5 minutes too long to figure the meaning out, but once I got it - Proud fan alert!


These small town sunsets get me every.single.time. A lot of family time was spent cheering on the Coastal Carolina Chants in the College World Series. 


I sneakily, or not so sneakily, planned Jeremy's flight out of RDU so I could see some favorites.
This fiery red-head is one of the best. I am thankful for her and miss sitting on her back porch eating chicken salad.  #maybeoneday


These girls. Small group fun friends reunite. Oh how I love them and miss their babes. 


The trip also included time with many other friends. I had quite the organized rotation going and was able to see everyone (almost)! Brownies and ice-cream, laughs and friendly faces, trips to Michaels, good Greek food and convos - this is what the Triangle is all about.

Sweet Carolina - South and North. 

No comments:

Post a Comment