Thursday, July 16, 2015

500

It's the 500th post on the little blog! When I started writing the blog, I don't think I imagined I would
1) stick with it this long
2) have so much to write that I would make it to 500 posts
and 3) want to continue writing.. more more more!

Yet we have reached this momentous occasion with bells and whistles and streamers, Happy 500! The blog has been running for 4 years - Yes, 4 years! I have a preschooler on my hands y'all! I've been reading posts here and there from the beginning. I am amazed at some of my writing and thoughts. The Lord has clearly placed these things on my heart to write about - especially things from His Word. And for that, I am encouraged and thankful. Reading back I see one thing (maybe 2) - I see a girl who truly desires to follow the Lord with her heart and knows it's hard. (But boy does she want it be easy.) More than that, I see a girl who is growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord because He is the One who has sustained her. 

I confess that my life and living it is often a mystery to me and sometimes a hamster wheel. Every day is different, but they also feel strangely the same. I opened this Dove chocolate after dinner with Mrs. Bush and smiled:   Indeed, I am exactly where I am supposed to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment