Monday, April 20, 2015

The Definition of Monday

Monday. I believe the definition of Monday would read something like "that terrible day that follows after Friday, Saturday, and Sunday." So Monday it is. And the weekend it was!

Friday
Image result for furious 7I think when Friday at 4:30 rolled around this past week, I nearly cart-wheeled right out of the door. I'm talking old school gymnastics cartwheel. It was the weekend, and the remix to Ignition wasn't far from the mind. Partied it hard with a whopper of a cheeseburger from the Chargrill and Furious 7. Let me just say this, those Furious movies.. all 7 of them.. they get better each time. There was not a lack of mouth wide opens, head in knees, head turned aside, and a tear or two. The movie was not a disappointment and my inner grandma was in bed by 10.

Saturday
McDonalds sausage biscuit with cheese. Packing or something like that. A walk. And babysitting Molly and Henry. Henry's a wee little one, but that Molly she has all the spunk one can wish for. Between her and Madelyn, I think I've now changed my mind about wanting to have little Erins in the house. .. One day.

I surprised Molly with some icecream to which she aptly responded "Ahhhhh! But it's not Molly's birthday?"

Sunday
It's been a while since I've been to my church with all the going out of town and such. My friend Hannah decided to surprise me with this awesome print (below). I still can't get over the cuteness of it. It was an engagement present that just thrilled my socks off.

 And this girl came to visit Sunday night. I love her. She's the best and because she's the best, we took a selfie to commerate the night. No inspirational quotes were added.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment