Monday, January 5, 2015

A Thing or Two

So just a few things happened this weekend. Excuse me a few BIG things happened. 

Let's see.. first things first. I acquired a new duty in life and will be Amanda's Maid of Honor. To say, I was shocked would be an understatement. I have cried twice since reading the card the first time. It's about as sweet as she gets folks.

We are both looking a bit of mess because of aforementioned tears. It's what we do these days. I, for one, am glad that I'm not the only who cries now. Amanda's walls are crumbling. Just a crumbling.


Dress shopping crew. Yes, everyone went, and it was fun!


Another part of the weekend included a visit to this beauty for the ACC season opener, and I'll take it. Who needs football?


Iphone camera skills at their finest folks:


Cameron Crazies. That is all.


We were ready for the money shot, and a money shot we got!


The remainder of the weekend included mastering the art of curling my mess of hair, after scavenging the world wide web for tutorials - it finally happened. The curls held in place, and we moved right along. I also ran for the first time in QUITE a while. But one thing happened yesterday that has never happened in my almost 6 years- I got caught in the rain. Did I run a little harder? You bet! Did I laugh? You know it.. Because that's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment