Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Verses

Just a few encouraging verses that have literally taken my breath away..  Taste and see His goodness!

When they come there, they will remove all its detestable things and all its abominations from it. And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. Ezekiel 11: 18-20

In the wilderness He fed you manna which your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and that He might test you, to do good for you in the end. Otherwise, you may say in your heart, 'My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.' But you shall remember the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 8:16-8

If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had the opportunity to return. Hebrews 11:15

When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:2

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.. 1 Peter 1:3

Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life. John 4: 13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment