Friday, June 27, 2014

This was my week

Friday is lookin' quite dreary outside my window this AM; but that's alright because there's something to be said about seeing the sunrise, having a Coke from the McD, and eating peanut butter all before 6:30 AM.  That something is - God is good. A sunrise has a way of just taking my breath away. I am in awe of our Creator God and His work - I am so small in this world, yet He cares for me the same.

This was my week, well some of it... I am thankful for each part of it.





* Skype dates with this guy - J, I'm sorry I posted this, but not really. - You're just a handsome fella explaining something to me, and I always like your 20 second explanations ;)
* The BR website (aka the job) linked my blog for Embrace Women's Ministry on their home page. I was shocked and humbled.
* Fried Apple Sticks made their way back into my life this week thanks to Dianna. High school days. Holler.
* Finished reading Jason Priestley's memoir and for the life of me, I can't figure out who KC is. Seriously I know the cast like the back of my hand.. any suggestions?
* 10K with Alicia - Our Befores and Afters. It was hot. It was hilly. She was an All Star!

And this:
In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead. And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing to the cross. He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in HIM!  Colossians 2:11-5

Walk in Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment