Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Ghosts of Bdays Past

Nope, I don't believe in a ghost. But for some unapparent reason Dickens and the Christmas Carol are on my mind. We will roll with it - like FL/GA line and Luke Bryan.  And so I present to you, in the spirit of Throwback Thursday, the ghosts (or not so ghosts) of Birthday's past...

The One Amanda planned and didn't show up to - Cheeseburger and some danccciinnn'
The One where I got to be a Flapper - 20's Party 
The One where it was an "un"birthday party just like J.Simp 
The One with all the baseball
The One with Mexican.. danciinnnn.. and a little Call Me Maybe
The One where they rented me a hotel room because I love hotels soooooo much!

Birthdays are fun.. clearly.  I love a birthday. Not just celebrating my own, but celebrating others. I am sooo sooo thankful for friends who have planned and celebrated with me over the years. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete