Friday, June 28, 2013

Confession Friday

Hello Friday! You're looking mighty fine!

And I believe that means we have some things to confess!, so roll out the red carpet and let's begin, shall we?

- I confess that I ordered the Egg White McMuffin at McDonalds this morning sans the egg white. Sure did!

- I confess that I sipped on my Coke from the McDonalds for a mere 10 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with it because I wasn't feelin' the taste. Not so refreshing.

- I confess that I realized earlier this week that my songs on my phone play in alphabetical order.  Naturally Country Grammar would come after Come & Get it.. Duh.  If I haven't said it before.. Where I excel in book sense, I lack in common sense.

- I confess that I did make a detour on my way back from the beach this week to the South of the Border.  Tried to get to the top of that sombrero.  I had business to take care of.  Walked in like I owned the place only to find out that it was closed.  Closed. .. FOR. THE. RAIN.  That place is a whole other barely-functioning world right off I-95.

- I confess that I spent $90 some odd dollars on skin care this week.  My mouth dropped wide open when I was told the price.  And I thought, "Well this face isn't getting any younger.. better just do something about it now." Yikes.

- I confess that I nearly died after running and jumping rope in the gym yesterday.  I confess that I literally thought I was doing to die of dehydration and heat something or other.  I confess that I literally thought ahead as to how one would discover me in the gym.

Now.. on to other things.  Glad we got that out of the way!
Have a good weekend...
And in the words of my boyfriend, Ben Rector: "Let the good times roll...."



No comments:

Post a Comment