Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Same God

New day. New job. Same God. Good.

This was my Facebook status yesterday.

What courage we can have to step out in faith knowing our God has not changed.  He is the same yesterday and today.  He is the God who brought Sarah and Hannah the babies they prayed for.  He is the God who used a despised foreigner and a foreign prostitute to be a part of the family line of Jesus.  He is the same God who enabled a virgin to bring His Son into the world by the Holy Spirit. He is the one who fed the 5000.
My prayers are being answered.  I have wanted to see God and to hear from Him.  How faithful He is to respond.. He tells me to wait.  But that waiting is not meant to be a killer.  It's meant in hopeful expectation of the things to come.  He has not forgotten me. He is gracious. He is faithful. He is strong.  He is righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment