Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Things I don't regret

I have quite a few blogs I follow. Maybe like 10. But blondeambitionblog is one of my favorites.  So to copy her today.. Things I don't regret!

I don't regret the Little Black Dress I bought this past weekend for a wedding I have coming up on Friday. I don't regret it at all. Though I may have like 4 other black dresses, this one is different.

I don't regret that a majored in History at Francis Marion.  History was fun and exciting, and I learned how to negotiate my way through IDs on my exams. No regrets.

I don't regret that I never drank alcohol or partied with the under age high school crowd.. my friends.  Because of the crazy Southern culture, it solidified my testimony as a Christian.  If they consider that a part of my faith and understand that I am a Christian in that way, then so be it.

I don't regret the Chickfila combo I ate this weekend. Come to think of it, I never do!

I don't regret my first kiss.

I don't regret running my first and possibly only half marathon. I had a drive to do that thing like whoa. And I got it done.

I don't regret blogging. Even if it's only for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment