Friday, November 2, 2012

Confession Friday

The weekend is here! The weekend is here! I didn't think I would ever understand what "working for the weekend" meant. But boy do I! So in true Friday fashion.. here is my confession Friday!

1) I confess that I do not like mascots of any kind. Just the thought of the creeper-like person inside that costume makes me just a little more than nervous.

2) I confess that this girl quite enjoys eating by herself. I go at least once a week to Shane's and eat by myself. I know.. I'm growing up, or just getting weird. But hey, you should try it!

3) I confess that I maaaayyyyy have gasped out loud when I couldn't find my Hello Kitty mirror in my bag this morning. There were several emotions playing out. I do realize that I am definitely more attached to my Hello Kitty mirror than it is to me.

4) I confess that it took me a solid 20 minutes to figure out Kimberly and Caitlin's birthday present to Amanda. It read: "30 sucks.. but you're still cool [or something like that]... So just roll with it." They gave her Blow Pops and Tootsie Roll Pops.. and Dentyne Ice.. and Tootsie rolls. And I was confused until I came out of my room 20 minutes later ready to proclaim that I had figured it out! To which Amanda replied: Right!

5) I confess that I wore some pants from college yesterday and loved it. When those days happen, you know it's going to be a good day.

6) I confess that I ate my BBQ chicken pizza and chips and icecream like a freakin' champ last night. Go birthdays!

Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment