Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beautiful

Came across this today and thought I'd share:

"The Lord works out everything to its proper end." Proverbs 16:4a

What a beautiful promise from God's Word! The proper end- the end to which He sees fitting. It is not necessarily going to be how we think things should go, but that proper end will be to the end that He sees best for us. And He will work it to that end! Praise the Lord. He knows I'm not doing well on my own trying to work things.

Also on a completely different side note:
You know how I wrote about a major fear of Jaws on Tuesday haha. Well! If you have seen the most recent laugh on the news about the girl who catches her first fish and then the shark comes out, you should first take a look... THEN realize that the house I was at this past weekend with my parents is right across the way from where my parents are staying. They can see the house. So, in the end, I am thankful that I didn't go buy my fishing license and Jaws pay a visit to me. I do believe I would have had a near heart attack. Funny how things like that happen. Needless to say, I'm glad she got her first catch.. tis a shame that it took so long in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment