Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NOT the Orphan Book Club

One of my goals this year is to read at least 30 books. I would love to go beyond that! But here is what I have read so far in 2012 ..

    

Water for Elephants was great! I liked that I had seen the movie first because I love knowing what the characters look like.  I will be done with Drew Brees's bio/memoir today. I decided to read that because I knew he was vocal about his faith as an athlete before Tebow came around. So, I wanted to know the truth about his faith and if it was more than just a "I'd like to thank God" situation. I have been pleasantly surprised; Brees talks about his faith  and relationship with the Lord throughout the entire book. 

So grab one of these books and a glass of chocolate milk.. and you've got yourself something to do when you're bored!

This is my life.. and I LOVE to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment