Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gettin' Busy

Things are happening folks..

I cooked a full out meal for my friends on Sunday night. Not that this doesn't happen frequently, but that night I did think.. man, I am going to have one happy husband, if I can turn out meals like this. haha- Baked ham, macaroni and cheese, blackeye peas, and cornbread.

I had a most successful day off in observation of New Year's - running, errands at Target, organizing my room and closet, starting a new book, taking down the Christmas tree, and spending time with friends... in a couple of words - I got busy!

I have found a dentist in Raleigh that I am excited about! Y'all know I love my teeth, and I have finally found the sweetest little dentist man .. it probably doesn't hurt that he thinks my teeth are beautiful :)

I have FINALLY parallel parked successfully on my first chance. I had to have 3 trys on my driving test! Since then, I just ride around until I can glide into a spot.. y'all know what I'm talking about! But today I did it.. and I wanted to alert the media.. I was SO excited!

I'll leave you with this little special from Isaiah:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by your name, and you are mine!" Isaiah 43:1

This is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment