Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's the Reason

This morning I just woke up spating on requests before God.  Sometimes I just feel like I talk and talk and talk, but I do a lot less listening than I ever should.  But then it was clear- in that moment where I felt like a failure before God.. like a begging child.. like a daughter who just couldn't "get it right", I felt God speaking to me saying "My love never leaves; it remains."  How beautiful a truth to hear this morning! God's love is real! It is constant. It is perfect. It does not require anything of us. It is forever with us. It is selfless. It is sacrificial.

"For God so loved the world, that HE gave His only Son.. that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."  John 3:16

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.  2 Corinthians 5:21

THIS is the Christmas story.. not about a Red Rider gun... but that God sent His Son to take the wrath for our sins that we would gain Christ's righteousness.  He rescued us from darkness and evil that we would be united with Him - redemption.  "Love so AMAZING!"

Merry Christmas Y'all!

This is my life.. and I am thankful for HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment