Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guess Who's Back... Tell a Friend

To steal a line from an Eminem song.. I'm back!!!... I don't often steal those lines; however, anytime I'm gone for a while.. this particular line inevitably appears as my Facebook status.

So, I'm back to the blogging world.   Making little baby steps I think. I am trying to decide how this blog will look from here on out.  I was gone for quite a while due to a discipleship program I have been doing at my church. It has been wonderful.  We were encouraged to stay off the internet as much as possible and refocus our time on spending it with other believers and with the Lord. I have learned so much and hope to share some of that with you - part of the reason I am reanalyzing the blog.

But for now, I will let you in on this GREAT Fall recipe I found on another blog. I have been wanting to make a pumpkin recipe for a while.. saw this.. and just knew. So without further ado:

BUTTERSCOTCH PUMPKIN MUFFINS

3 1/2 cups of Flour                              4 Eggs
1 c. Sugar                                           1 Can of Pumpkin
1 c. Light Brown Sugar                       2 Sticks of Butter, melted
2 tsp. Cinnamon                                  2 cups of Butterscotch chips
1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt

Preheat oven to 350.  Line muffin tin with your little cupcake holders :)  Mix all dry ingredients.  For your convenience, I have put all of those on the left.  In a separate bowl, mix eggs, pumpkin, and butter. Once this mixture is ready, fold on the butterscotch chips.. or what I like to call..  "the money maker".  In the dry ingredient bowl, make a well.  Then pour other mixture into that well and fold in. No need to over mix. Place in oven for 20 - 25 minutes. It makes a little more than 24 muffins, but this recipe is also easy to split in half in case you need something smaller .. Enjoy :)


                                                                  photo.JPG
This is my life!
~ Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment