Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June... Oh Sweet June.

Goal - a desired result a person envisions, plans, and commits to achieve.

My June Goals:

- Eat less sweets. Seriously way more addicted than necessary.
- Apply for at least 10 jobs - resume and all.
- Run a full 6 miles in one complete, nonstopping journey.
- Eat Chinese with Shonica David at the Columns pool one late night.. as long as it's not hot :)
- Proactive attempt at trying/eating/liking various fruits and vegetables - we shall see.

Goals are good, and so... I just set them.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to eat Chinese by the pool with Shonica too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to join in on the eating chinese food by the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see pool-side Chinese is a popular activity! I was going to tell you I'll give you some vegetable recipes you may like. Not the healthiest, probably, but a good start to get you more acclimated. Namely, asparagus, cabbage and corn. Tasty, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete