Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things You May Have Never Known..

The fun facts that now you will know:

* I have always wanted a tattoo on my foot, but I think I fear pain more than love the cuteness of a foot tattoo.

* Funfetti cake just makes me happy. It doesn't really take much!

* Luke Perry still makes my heart skip a beat.

* I think I am addicted to running in 5Ks and now 10Ks.. The Halfs aren't that much fun when you don't train well.

* If I could live off one meal for the rest of my life, it would be: Cheeseburger, French fries, Sweet tea, and pecan pie with homemade icecream for dessert :)

* I would love to adopt a baby girl from China some day - that day being when I am married. And maybe a boy from Ecuador.

* I like Black History Month.. guess those people who called me a racist that one time didn't know that.. Or know that every job I've worked at, I am always friends with the black girl.

* Movies I wasn't able to watch as kid such as Forrest Gump and Jerry Macquire.. I still haven't watched as an adult.

* In kindergarten, I got a minus (-) on my report card for not talking enough. Who would have thought?

That's all for now. Spread the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment