Monday, September 19, 2016

Wicked Watchin'

The last week and a half has been Broadway Week in NYC. This means some of the greatest shows on Broadway offer BOGO tickets. Now that I know all about some BOGO, I quickly grabbed some tickets for Jeremy and I to venture into the city. Neither of us had seen Wicked and decided this would be the show for us. After church on Sunday, we headed into the city. This might have been one of the smoothest trips into the city, though we were running a little behind and sweating our ETA. WICKED WAS FANTASTIC! Having not been a fan of the Wizard of Oz, the show stole my heart. I'll take this plot line any day! I'm pretty sure there were several occasions where I realized I was staring at the play with my mouth wide open. I had to force my mouth shut haha. 

Living so close to the city, Jeremy and I are trying to take advantage of the opportunities available to us. I am continuously reminded of this first year of marriage and all the wonderful opportunities we've been able to have while here in New York!




No comments:

Post a Comment