Monday, July 20, 2015

Showered

On Saturday, I had my second bridal shower. I can't put into words what this shower meant to me. I was in a room with all of the girls who have been in my life for the past 8 years in Raleigh. I cried at the beginning and the end. What's new? This moment was special for many reasons. I realized just how important friendships truly are. I was reminded of how the Lord brought all of those friendships about. I was reminded of His goodness and timing in bringing Jeremy into my life. I was reminded of His grace and blessing. I realized how loved I am by so many people in my life. That, my friends, is a hard reality to grasp.

I failed to take as many pictures as I would have liked, but these are a few moments that were captured. Mrs. Kathy and Lane did a wonderful job - I was so excited the Southern girl's breakfast of champions was included on the menu - Cheese grits!

My mama and future mother-in-law
Side note: Y'all I am loving this dress. Loving it.

 My facial expression in this cracks me up. Because clearly Amanda was all about her story. It looks as if I am not - but 9 times out of 10 I find her funny. So I'm sure I was enjoying whatever she was saying.

Goofing off.

This is why I was so overwhelmed. Love.


Excited over the goods.

The lovely hostesses - Have no fear Mrs. Bush sent her love!

Me and the Stache clan!

Yes, Jeremy came across state with his family for the shower. We were able to grab lunch
afterwards. Cheeseburgers - all day long.





No comments:

Post a Comment