Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#BeBlessedLovelies

Today's post is not like most I've done. I was late to the blog game but once I became a player I was committed. With that has come quite a few followings. I have been a committed follower of A Blonde Ambition since learning that she met her husband through Kelly's Korner. And now we have that in common :) Leslie died at some point Monday. Today her family will celebrate her life, death, and kingdom entry. I didn't know her personally but blog land made it seem as such. Leslie's sudden death has had me thinking so much more about the weight of our lives - the impact we have, what we do, what we say, what we enjoy. Leslie made no qualms about being Type A. I think we all are a little of that. But we have today. We have this gift. We have this life, and it's short. Eternity will be greater! I struggle with that. But let's treasure today. Let's love today. Let's live for today- for we are not promised tomorrow.
Be Blessed Lovelies!
(Leslie's sign off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment