Friday, November 27, 2015

Anticipating Christ: Advent Series

Happy Black Friday folks! I hope you had a great day of giving thanks with family and friends. We have quite a bit to be thankful for this year and every year. I don't know about you, but my family moves right into Christmas once Thanksgiving is done. We pull out the tree, the garland, the village, the nutcrackers; we have it all! Even more exciting this year will be starting Christmas traditions with Jeremy! We've already got our tree, but I'm waiting until it's officially the Christmas season!

My friend, Amelia, and I have an exciting blog series coming up this month in preparation for Christmas. The Advent season is sometimes quickly forgotten as we prep and celebrate Christmas. Each Sunday leading up to Christmas both Amelia and I will write blog posts centered around the anticipation of Jesus' birth! I'll write a post, and Amelia will write a unique post from her perspective about the same topic. - Links will be provided, so you can read it all.

We hope you will be encouraged during this season! Beyond the presents and cookies and decorating and parties, we have a Savior! Let us remember that first. Everything else will be even better in light of remembering that!

Just to find out a little about Amelia now, she blogs at: http://ameliamcneilly.com/blog/


No comments:

Post a Comment